My Number One Favorite way to dye eggs-
Dye Eggs with Rice:
1 Dozen Hard Boiled Eggs
6 Cups White Rice
Food Coloring (6 assorted colors)
6 Sandwich Size Baggies
1. Place one cup of rice into each baggie and add 7-8 drops of food coloring into each one. ( The more drops the darker the color just test the egg and add more if needed)
2. Close bag and squish the rice around so all the color mixes in well.
3. Open up and place 1 hard boiled egg inside. Close bag and shake the bag around until you have your desired color.
4. Repeat step 2 until all the eggs are colored. Have fun mixing two or three colors or make a fun rainbow egg with all the colors.
5. Place back in carton or on paper towels to dry and store in refrigerator.
I love this idea and we had fun making them but i forgot to take pictures so Im adding the link below of where i found it!